Tuesday, 26 January 2010

Green Silk Spotted Dress



I absolutely love this green silk fabric with its embroidered teal circles. I have had this piece of fabric for a long time but didn't quite know what I wanted to do with it. So, with thoughts already looking to warm days (obviously I am dreaming of somewhere abroad and not here in Edinburgh!) I chose to create a loose, light, carefree dress that would be perfect matched with a pair of open toe sandals, a large straw basket and a pair of really cool pale green 1950's style sunglasses (because I have a really cool pair)... and then I would jump on my bicycle and head down to the local market for a casual stroll or perhaps to a cafe to sip a frothy cappuccino on a sunny, beautiful morning. Picture Perfect! Alas, I need to photograph this dress to list in my shop this week, so it will have to be worn with wooly tights and boots and captured in the grey light from my workroom window. But a girl can dream!

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...