Wednesday, 10 February 2010

Me and My Freitag Bag(s)

My second Freitag bag, again, a gift and this one has been to New York.



Realising what a hit the first Freitag bag had been, my husband gave me another one a few months later for my birthday. But this bag was extra special because it had a big 'd' on the front (my husband and my son's first initial)...and it came with 'things': a holder for my phone and a strap that I have never quite worked out what to do with. This is the bag I use every day.

...However, realising what a hit my first Freitag bag was, I had already ordered another one for my birthday. Bag number 3 was already on its way!

1 comment :

  1. Wow, this looks cool and young! I am sure my daughter would love one just like it!
    :) V.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...