Saturday, 6 February 2010

Dreaming of Somewhere Else

It is a cold, wet and thoroughly miserable day in Edinburgh and I am dreaming of places I would much rather be. One of those places is La Bastide des Tremieres where the wonderful Kiek makes you feel like you are visiting an old friend, where the local wine and home cooked food are both delicious and plentiful and the comfortable, beautiful surroundings make you never want to leave. Or in my case, keep going back.



As a family, we have stayed at Kiek's many, but not nearly enough, times. And as much as I want to share this little bit of paradise with everyone, I also want to keep it to myself because she doesn't have that many rooms!

1 comment :

  1. This weather makes you indeed long for lovely places like this...La Bastide is really looking good!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...