Saturday, 17 April 2010

The Weekend

Ok, school holidays are almost over so back to pattern making, cutting and sewing on Tuesday. Hopefully, I will have lots of new pieces to show by the end of next week.

Thoughts are with my friends in Iceland (who say they 'are fine') and those grounded at the moment and not getting home for the weekend.

Douglas has been stranded in Stuttgart since Wednesday with no flight out until (maybe?!) Monday or Tuesday. But he tells me the hotel, the food and the beer are good!!

Have a lovely weekend.

4 comments :

  1. Oh, I am sorry to hear that. Hope he makes it home soon! It reminds me when at September 11,2001 my husband's plane after the attack was returned to Poland and he could not come home for 10 days!
    What a amazing display of nature's power...again! It shows how fragile the balance of things is!
    Stuttgart is a nice city, I am sure he finds something interesting to do!

    Have a good weekend! And thanks for your friendly words, it's raining, so we will defenitely cozy up at home!

    XX
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping your family and friends in my prayers. Can't wait to see the new patterns and wonderful creations!
    XO,
    Kelley
    thehiddenlist.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well... I am glad it is nature and not some crazy attack again... I am sure he will be home by Wednesday Lois. I hope you are not too lonely, have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely! Nature is quite incredible and, thankfully, everyone is ok.
    Incredible how we take flying for granted. First available place on ferries from Zeebrugge, Amsterdam and Rotterdam is the 23rd!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...