Wednesday, 16 June 2010

Edinburgh College of Art Degree Show 2010

Still keeping with exhibitions of final year work by students, last week I got a chance to go see the Degree Show at the Edinburgh College of Art. It was busy and wonderful as always. Obviously, there were lots of pieces to admire from the many disciplines within the college: Art, Architecture, Design and Landscape Design, so I thought I would share a few that grabbed my attention.

Repetition earrings by Art Jewellery Designer Jeehyun Chung

Painting by Calum E. McClure

Temporal Portraits by Sylwia Kowalczyk

There were some beautiful textiles as well, particularly the hand silk screen printed fabrics and wallpaper of Lyndsey Jean Henderson


and the handscreen printed textiles of Clementina Senatore.


1 comment :

  1. I'm jealous of all the cultural things that seem to happen just around your corner!
    I like the paintings of Calem E. McClure a lot...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...