Friday, 20 August 2010

Have a Seat and Grab a Book!


I have had a very busy and very enjoyable week: I listened to authors describe their inspirations, publishing nightmares and creative processes; I took part in the compulsory book browsing, buying and queueing for that very important dedication and signature; and I was absolutely thrilled and somewhat awe struck to sip a glass of cold wine in the early evening sunlight while sharing a table with the Poet Laureate! (I hope she liked the restaurant recommendation!)

Time to stay in and read my books!

Have a lovely weekend x

1 comment :

  1. Your week sounds very nice indeed!
    I do hope you have a more comfortable chair at home to read your books Lois... the chair is a great concept though. Yes sun is shining just a bit, we had dinner outside with the chickens all around us! Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...