Friday, 24 September 2010

Coincidences

So yesterday I found this amazing pouffe and suddenly realised that I wanted one.

And then, yesterday, thanks to Star of the East's super hot treasury which featured my blue houndstooth jacket, which sold!, my shop hearts multiplied. And this avatar caught my attention


and there it was - another desirable black and white pouffe.


So, of course, my post for this morning was easy, it was written: Knitted Pouffes - The wonderful work of Hogenbirkknitwear

And then I got up this morning and, I did as I always do, I checked to see what amazing finds Marion at The Latest Story had to tell me about. And, there it was, a beautifully written article all about Erica Hogenbirk, the incredible talent behind this gorgeous work.

So over to Marion...!

4 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for the link Lois!
    This is so amazing… It is a good thing we have different pictures...
    It was the pouf in your post the other day what got me inspired, so actually you was first.
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always great discoveries on your blog! love that vase!
    Thanks for the link to "the latest story"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nice article of my work!
    Nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...