Monday, 11 October 2010

Brown Plaid


Hoping to get some new pieces into my shop over the next few weeks but I thought I would start by making my favourite jacket of the moment.


This time I went for a wool plaid in gorgeous dark brown with lines of grey, orange and red.



The jacket is worn here with my black button front dress layered on top of a longer slip.



Perfect for these mild gorgeous Autumn days that I hear everyone is enjoying!!! Actually, the sun finally came out this afternoon (hence the photos!) and it was breathtakingly beautiful outside.



7 comments :

  1. What a stylish jacket with this brown wool plaid! I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this plaid! I think this jacket looks great in every fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous, I love the plaid, but I'm with Viktoria, the jacket is a beauty and I imagine will be beautiful in a myriad of fabrics1

    ReplyDelete
  4. The jacket is very nice with the nice sleeves! Love the dress too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too hot over here in Holland to wear this beautiful new jacket! We had the first frost this morning ! Looking forward to your other new pieces too... hope they turn out how you wanted them to be...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I do enjoy making this jacket as the different fabrics and patterns give very different looks. And it is just warm enough here to get away with wearing this jacket without having to put a coat on top...but not for much longer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way you have made this jacket--first of all, the design, cut, and style are gorgeous. Second of all, you are too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...