Monday, 15 November 2010

Having a Ball!

I know, not many new items have been making it into my shop recently but I have been busy. I have been very busy with custom orders and with a lovely new project.


A few weeks ago, my friend's daughter, with a glossy magazine image in hand, asked me if I could make her 'that' dress for a School Ball she is going to.



So for the past week, Lucy and I have been creating our inspired version of the beautiful gown.


We still have lots to do but I am having a ball helping!

And a big thank you to Edie for documenting this work in progress and cutting all those threads.

11 comments :

  1. what fun, hope we'll get a chance to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW..a model dress; looks great! yes, as betsy said, we want see it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is going to break hearts in this! It's gorgeous, Lois, and I can't wait to see the end product!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just another 50 or so petals to make and attach and we should be finished! I can't wait to see the finished dress myself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Gorgeous gown, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! Please show us this beauty on the lucky girl....
    Great having a ball!

    Big hug!
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, how very special! I can't wait to see the finished product!
    thehiddenlist.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can see the excitement in both of your faces. Tell Edie she captured that really well!
    Good Luck with the petals…

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is really so special to see... please be sure to show us the finished piece...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Curious to see a color of the dress.
    We will patiently wait:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...