Monday, 22 November 2010

J'aime mon Carré!

But not just any scarf, a Hermès silk scarf!



Setting up East at Rochelle School of Art for a few days, before moving West to Ledbury Road, the 'J'aime mon Carré! I Love My Scarf!' pop-up in London is a scarf-tying masterclass that pledges to make today's new generation of style kids dexterously good at tying their Hermès scarves. Through a series of photo-styling sessions, visitors get the chance to play around with scarves and be snapped for the website in their newly styled creations.

For some inspiration and a closer look at some of these beautiful scarves, you need go no further than look at fabriquefantastique's collection.


Jan aime ses carrés beaucoup!

Me, too! It is an incredible collection.

7 comments :

  1. What a great collection! How cool can this elegant accessory be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much...yes I get a lot of pleasure from these. I now plan to start photographing my Jacqmar collection...hopefully this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, a beautiful collection. I love scarves on other people but I never seem to know how to 'arrange' them correctly. Maybe I should sign up for the course - although I am, unfortunately, not 'the new generaton of style kids' by a long way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely scarves ... looking forward to seeing the other collection

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oui oui. That is a fabulous collection. (ashamed to say I don't own a single silky scarf).

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful scarves! It never added up to own one myself, but maybe one day...

    Getting' ready for turkey day!

    xx Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  7. I admit that till recently I was still looking at them as an accessories for petite madame, the parisian chic housewife...I don't have any of those. Ok it's a style question and how you tie it I guess ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...