Wednesday, 15 December 2010

No Potatoes for Me!

Last night Stubby came and left some chocolate. Tonight brings Spoon-Licker and I wouldn't mind if he left behind any of these in my shoe.

Freitag Notebook - because I don't have one.


Little Lamb Wool Hat - because my niece has just had a baby girl and I would be able to send it to her, making me the best Auntie in the world.


Alessi Neapolitan Coffee Maker because it is so beautiful!


weinhullen - because how fun are these. (via swissmiss)


Cupcakes - because I have a bit of a sweet tooth at the moment.


And Marion's bike - because I want one and I have a bit of a sweet tooth at the moment!

Only a few items as my shoes are not that big!

6 comments :

  1. How wonderful... so your Yule Lads like our Dutch Sinterklaas puts presents in your shoes? And do you have to sing for them at night? Can't say you have a bad choice in presents Lois... thanks for the link you gave me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got big shoes!! and what a wonderful gifts list...I hope you will receive those :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting to read about your Yule traditions!
    When they had stuffed your shoes (good choices, I must say!),
    please sent them over to me...!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Yule Lads is actually an Icelandic tradition that my family have adopted from spending time with Icelandic friends. No, we don't have to sing for them, but I like that idea and may add that next year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got ya! My shoes are too small as well...maybe we start with boots???
    Hunter rain boots! Nice 'n tall!
    We have the shoe filling December 6 in Germany! St.Nikolaus Day!
    Happy gathering....Love your list!

    xoxo
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those cupcakes look divine! But, better not. I need a calender, too. :-) Great small gifts--that hat is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...