Friday, 19 August 2011

It's Friday

...and I was going to write about the festivals here in Edinburgh but since Niki spectacularly teases you with some of the highlights... 


...and I was going to show you some of the new patterns I have been working on this week but since I don't have one complete but instead have bits of three different patterns...


...and I was going to moan about the end of Summer, the end of summer weather here in Edinburgh but no need as today the sun reappeared, if only for a wee bit...

So, instead, I will post a picture of a cat, a big lazy cat, and be thankful it is not snowing, yet!

via tumblr

















3 comments :

  1. Funny "cool" pic!
    This cat does right!
    Being comfortable with every weather...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clicked on your lazy cat link and you got me laughing ... thanks!
    Glad to hear you are working on new things!

    They say summer will be in Holland for the next 2 days ... aren’t we the lucky ones.
    Have a good weekend Lois, hope you will enjoy the festivities in your city.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aah, thank you so much for the very kind link :) I always feel rather smug in August being an Edinburger - we are spectacularly lucky aren't we.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...