Monday, 19 March 2012

YSP

With 500 acres of historic landscape, five indoor galleries,  a restaurant and shop to explore, Yorkshire Sculpture Park sounds like a perfect place to visit... to visit during the two week school Spring break which is here, at the end of next week, for two whole weeks, no school, children, entertain...

Make  a lampshade with Deryn Relph

Play - Big Bertie works by Marcia Farquhar

Learn -  Bee Nest Making Workshop
The Bee Library by Alec Finlay
Explore - the 60 and more outdoor sculptures
Shop - Zara Wood Badges
Looks great, can't wait!

5 comments :

  1. What a great place this is ... their website says there is a exhibition of Joan Miro right now ... Are you planning to go Lois?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to go Marion and since I have nothing else planned...I think it is about a 4 hour drive for us. Now I just have to see if you can bring dogs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sound perfect for a spring break, Enjoy it!
    ...hope you can bring the doggie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like a lovely way to spend the day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll put it on my to-do list when I finally make it back in the UK! Sounds wonderful and inspiring.
    Enjoy the trip if you make it down!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...