Friday, 27 April 2012

A Work In Progress


The hem and facings need to be finished. A kilt pin will hold the front closed...or a lovely Big Brooch would work beautifully! Pockets need to be positioned and stitched.


The pockets are big and loose - like flaps - and don't really follow the front line of the jacket.  A pocket coming in from the side would probably have made for a more 'streamlined' look but I wanted the pockets to look like a little bag but without the strap getting in the way.


Still working on skirt!

5 comments :

  1. Love this jacket Lois! Great work, will keep my eyes on the store for the listing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way the fabric fall and drapes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those big pockets are just great Lois! I like the way they are positioned very much, very nice idea! Thanks for mentioning my big brooches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It already looks incredible. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...