Friday, 22 June 2012

It's Friday...


Series of photographs taken of Miss Ruth Kellogg demonstrating correct postures for various forms ...

And may this series of photos of Miss Ruth Kellog demonstrating correct postures for various forms of housework help with all this weekend's chores!!

Series of photographs taken of Miss Ruth Kellogg demonstrating correct postures for various forms ...


Series of photographs taken of Miss Ruth Kellogg demonstrating correct postures for various forms ... i via Kleidersachen

5 comments :

  1. LOL--I especially like the last one, because you can be sure I am peeling standing up, but not hunched over...frenetically trying to finish my dinner preparations for tonight's EM game. Have a great weekend, Lois!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The facial expression says it all!
    Visited the flickr album...great photos! wow, housekeeping really seemed to be a more than full-time job!

    I like the apron, but the hairstyle would "take some getting used to"..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for making me laugh! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, ha I did not notice the funny hairstyle, thanks Victoria! Yes today my hair was pinned up also, don't know if I had the correct posture, but I cleaned my kitchen and when the sun came out worked in the garden. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cracks me up.... where do you find these things?
    I will try to compose myself, next time I swing a broom!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...