Friday, 26 October 2012

The One That Got Away!

Winter blew in with a chilly cold wind, darkening sky and light rainfall around quarter to four yesterday afternoon. So, yes it is time to make some more hats, some new jackets, capes and coats.


And since they are all 'works in progress' at the moment, here's another look at the Donegal green wool tweed hat which sold before I managed to grab one for myself!


However, if you happen to be in Bergamo, Italy, I am very proud to tell you that some of my hats are once again to be found at Elena's beautiful shop, Materiaprima.

4 comments :

  1. A beauty! I'm looking forward colder days to wear mine (yours) again :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lucie! I dusted of one of mine the other day and just in time! Sunny but bitterly cold here.

      Delete
  2. First frost here ... so yes cold! Materiaprima is a great store from what I can see on Facebook. I wouldn't mind going to Bergamo ... Succes with the new designs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't mind going to Bergamo either! We have also been discussing jackets and dresses so I may just have to take them personally to Materiaprima.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...