Sunday, 4 November 2012

Little Sister Lucy and The Roamin' Nose

Sounds like a great title for a book!  Little Sister Lucy is, in fact, a very lovely lingerie shop on Etsy owned by Lucy


and The Roamin' Nose is the very wonderful new cafe/bistro opened up in my neighbourhood by the same Lucy and her partner.




After many long hours, weeks and months of completely renovating and restoring the building, The Roamin' Nose is now a truly beautiful space to enjoy a good cup of coffee, an early evening aperitivo or a delicious bowl of pasta....and much more.  Favourites so far are the bread and trio of pestos and the tomato/basil ravioli and according to my children, the thick hot chocolate 'is the best'.


And their policy of allowing dogs means that as of Monday, my working morning just got a wee bit shorter as The Roamin' Nose is on my way home from 'walking the dog'!

3 comments :

  1. It sounds a great place to have a morning coffee! I'd love to have such a place on my way from my daily walk !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a lovely place and Lucy and her partner did all the work themselves. However, this morning it has been work as usual for me as they are closed on a Monday!

      Delete
  2. This looks like my kind of place Lois!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...