Friday, 7 December 2012

Paris-Édimbourg Métiers d'Art 2012/13 CHANEL show

Yesterday Marion wrote to me and said  'I came across a link I thought you might find interesting.'



I love it! Only Chanel could through tartan, argyle, tweed, herringbone, fairisle and kilts all together and make it look this stylish!

To find out more about this stunning collection and location (my photos of Linlithgow Palace - freezing cold no matter what time of year!), I will direct you over to Fashion Link who did a great post on this.

...and now I know how I managed to get that gorgeous piece of Chanel which I would like to add is shown worn here with a Herringbone Tweed dress! If only I had added some tartan, a sporran and argyle socks...!!


3 comments :

  1. So you have been there! Indeed the combination of the ambiance, tradition and stylish clothing was just so surprising!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking about your own creations lately, Lois. YOUR sense of design and innovation is always taking my breath away. The big designers should be looking at you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...Oh, Dawn, you always say the most wonderful things...and know how to cheer me up and get me motivated!

    Linlithgow Palace is about a twenty minute drive from Edinburgh.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...