Thursday, 18 April 2013

A wee bit blue, green and yellow...

Since the sad passing of my dad a few weeks ago, I have been struggling to get back to work. My concentration and focus are not where they need to be at the moment so many new projects and a few orders have been put on hold, temporarily. In the meantime, I shall try and list a few dresses that have been waiting to be shown.


Again, a beautiful Liberty of London print but this time in blues and greens with a touch of yellow. The frilled neckline is plunging but discreetly closed at the bust line. A yoke with gathered pleats shapes the front and the loose fitting style is contoured to the body with a tie belt. The wide elbow length sleeves add to the comfort, simplicity and elegance of this lightweight Summer dress.






4 comments :

  1. dear Lois, sad to read about your dad. I can imagine that it is hard to focus and get back to some daily routine. Wish you all the best and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry for your loss Lois. You're right to put things on hold, the important is to take care of yourself, give yourself time.
    This dress is perfect for summer, so light and so romantic! By the way, it's the first time I see you with your hair up and it suits you so well, you're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry, Lois. My sincerest condolences to you and your family.
    I love your design, and the photography is magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. time will take away the sadness, take care !

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...