Saturday, 6 April 2013

Lovecrumbs

There's cake inside an old armoire, a piano serves as a table and an eclectic mix of crockery and silverware create the quirky settings of Lovecrumbs.


'Sandwiched between Edinburgh's best vintage shop and the dancing ladies of the Western Bar', Lovecrumbs is a cake shop/cafe that is not to be missed on a trip to Scotland's capital. 


Vicky sponge, white chocolate, peanut butter tart, and layered cakes of carrot and passion fruit were tasted and devoured along with delicious flat whites and a rose, cardamom hot chocolate. 


As you know, I love a piece of cake and Lovecrumbs certainly does not disappoint. With its assortment of sweet tooth delights, distinctive, personal decor (I especially liked my 1970's Denby coffee cup) and warm, friendly service, we will definitely be back, soon.


(all photos via...)



4 comments :

  1. Thank you for talking about this delightful place. I will be in Newburgh in August for a textile workshop, afterwhich I will visit Edinburgh and will make sure Love Crumbs is on my itinerary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are making me very hungry, and compelled to go get provisions for banana bread. This looks like such a cozy place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow, it looks definitely my kind of place! Just perfect! Well now I need to go to Edinburgh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lois this looks like a very nice place ... i looked at their menu and it sounds very sweet and delicious ...have a good Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...