The cheesecloth has wrinkled and shrunk quite well creating a much thicker, heavier fabric than the lightweight, gauze-like that I started with. I used the selvedge of the fabric for the front opening to create a little detail. The buttons are little wooden beads.
More to come as I experiment using the fabric cut across the grain which I think would create an interesting texture if mixed with linen. I also have lots of lovely shades to play with as well.
Thank you Stephanie for the use of your dryer, cups of coffee and fun chat about life, what to cook for dinner and looking at your new collection, website and beautiful model. She is gorgeous!