Thursday, 8 August 2013

Louis Vuitton, Ben Eine and My Cousin Craig

Due to my recent online absence, my posts are a wee bit out of date!




Back in June, London based street artist Ben Eine collaborated with Louis Vuitton to create one of their luxurious silk scarves. By using the iconic Louis Vuitton letters, Ben Eine reinterpreted them in a spray paint effect.




To celebrate the exclusive launch of Ben's scarf, Louis Vuitton opened up a pop up store in Selfridges London; Ben Eine spray painted it in his 'signature colourful style'.  And the completed space was made possible by architect Craig Macdonald, my cousin!




Definitely a better late than never post!



1 comment :

  1. What a strange and interesting collaboration, a street artist, Louis Vutton ... and your cousin! Glad you brought us up to date Lois, I missed your great posts!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...