Saturday, 21 September 2013

Green Flecked Tweed Jacket

Leaving enough for a hat, I used the last of this gorgeous green flecked tweed to make this jacket.


 Similar in style to some of my other jackets: fitted across the shoulders and back and shaped at the waist, this jacket has a loose waterfall style collar.


The front hangs slightly lower than the back and the front can be closed with an oversize (3cm) snap fastener.


Flecked with so many colours, I chose to highlight the black in the fabric by using it to finish the seams and edges. The selvedge is exposed down the front.



2 comments :

  1. This jacket looks great with jeans! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tweed in a beautiful yellowish mustard! I like the length too ... its been a while since I saw you wearing jeans. Dawn is right the jacket looks really nice with jeans!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...