Monday, 28 October 2013

Camera Problems and Green Boiled Wool

First of all I am having problems with my camera! Somehow the settings have been changed and I hadn't realised until after I had taken these photos. However, I quite like the grainy effect that has been created and since I have no idea how to reset my camera, this may be the new look!


Similar in style to the brown/black coat with its loose fit and slash pockets,

 this green boiled wool coat has a slightly different collar - an upper collar sits on top of the bottom collar.







4 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Jan. And I found out the graininess was caused by a wrong iso setting. I will remember to check it next time!

      Delete
  2. i love ALL your creations and the manner in which you portray them....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fabric this boiled wool. I really like the "outward" seams on the arms and back and the double collar!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...