Friday, 25 October 2013

New Designs



Another coat made from boiled wool but this time in a deep dark brown/black and based on the style of a 1930's coolie coat.


It's simple shape and construction: no facings and no hems to reduce bulkiness; no buttons or zips just a kilt pin for closure and slash pockets, create a very easy to wear, stylish piece.


This coat has already gone off to a good home but as soon as I am finished this post, I'm off to buy the last remaining length on the bolt!






3 comments :

  1. Gorgeous coat! I love your work....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I managed to get some more of this fabric and an olive green so I know what my plans are for the weekend!

      Delete
  2. Great coat! I really like the boiled wool fabric.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...