Friday, 8 November 2013

Louis Vuitton's Glass Spinning Lift and My Cousin Craig

The main attraction at the opening today of Louis Vuitton's Townhouse in Selfridges London has to be the state of the art circular glass lift.


The 'brainchild' of Gwenael Nicolas and brought to life by my cousin, architect Craig Macdonald, the lift gently spins as it transports you over the three floors of the Townhouse.

Creation of the circular glass spinning lift
Photo courtesy of Craig Macdonald

I think it's time I went for a visit!




2 comments :

  1. Oh yes! What a beautiful and genious idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Dawn, and I think this is something that really needs to be experienced - slowly spinning in a glass tube while travelling through floors and ceilings! They will be queuing for a go on this.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...