Tuesday, 12 November 2013

Working on Some New Things

One being a new website! Courtesy of Squarespace, I have been playing around with their gorgeous templates and I think I may have found one that suits.



More hats have just been sent off in the post, this time to Doylestown, PA. So, if you're in the neighbourhood, be sure to pop into Cowgirl Chile Co.

And I have more boiled wool this time in light grey, bright orange (believe me it is going to be gorgeous) and there is also some burgundy and bright blue. So, some new coats to follow...

In the meantime, I have just listed this jacket.






2 comments :

  1. A new adventure all the way in Philadelphia! How exciting Lois ... Good luck with building the website. And the new orange boiled wool fabric sounds good ... off to your shop to look at the new jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to seeing your new website, Lois. And, the new coats!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...