Wednesday, 27 August 2014

New Items In My Shop

I am working on some new items for my shop and hope to start listing them over the next month or so...




Many of the pieces like these soft black denim culottes and the black and white gingham top will be available in a few sizes



And some like this black and white wool checked skirt will be one off pieces.


The cotton paisley top featuring the uneven circular hem is a made to order and available in three sizes but I only have enough fabric left to make two more!



1 comment :

  1. And again ... great new pieces! Pretty hard to photograph the gingham pattern, it always turns into something psychedelic / pop artish ... In the pictures in the shop at your site you can see the gingham pattern much better, I love it! Your boots are going very well with the wonderful new colottes.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...