Saturday, 25 April 2015

Dear [The] Jewelry Story Lover,

In celebration of their 25 years in business, The Jewelry Story are having a party and we are all invited! For the month of May, their garden, studio and home will be open every Thursday through Sunday. And if the serving of locally made New York cheesecake, edible jewellery and 'bubbles' don't entice, then their jewellery certainly will.

Necklace in Titanium

Wide Ring in Gold and Sapphire

Big Wooden Brooch

After '25 years looking for beauty', I think it is fair to say that Marion and Jan's new collection 'Nature' epitomises their continuing quest.

Nature: a long necklace made of wood





4 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for the mention of our 25 anniversary party Lois!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time! Just wish I could be there to celebrate with you. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds so much fun. I wish I could have been there to celebrate their day. I will be attending a similar event at one of popular party venues in Boston. I have cancelled my business meet to attend this event with my family.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...