Thursday, 7 April 2016

Again, it's been a while...

A while since I blogged and a while since I added new work to my shop. However, I am still designing and sewing but lots of prior and on going custom work has been keeping me busy and offline.  So, when I get a chance to take some photos and sit at my computer for longer than the 10 minutes I have just to post this, I will be adding some new coats for spring.



The new coats are made from Liberty of London cotton twill and are fully lined. 




4 comments :

  1. Beautiful fabric and a great coat Lois! I do hope that one of these days it will be warm enough to wear one of them outside. I hope all your custom work will work out OK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marion. Not warm enough or even dry enough to wear out. Four dresses, two coats and a jacket still to go...

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad I found your blog again and you are still at it! I am such a techno dinosaur

    ReplyDelete
  4. you dont have to sell ME on anything Liberty.I am forwarding this to my Liberty mad friend in France.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...